Guess what?! I was offered personal training as a sponsorship from Tony Osondu of Osondu Fit Club to help prepare me for the HAT 50K Trail Run. With the race only a month a way, I’m so grateful for the additional help. I’ve trained with Tony before and know that he’ll definitely make me stronger for the race and since I started incorporating more cross-training during this season, I have noticed that I’m stronger and that the trails are getting easier. Do you see me jumping up and down?!
And guess what? I asked Tony if he would participate in a giveaway for my blog and he said yes! I feel like Oprah…”you get a training session, and you get a training session, and you, and you!” So, if you’re in the Maryland area, you’re in luck! Click on the Rafflecopter Link below to enter.
(I hate the faces I make when I weight train)
- There will be TWO first prize winners and ONE second prize winner.
- First prize winners will receive 3 free personal training sessions with Tony Osondu.
- Second prize winner will receive 2 free personal training sessions with Tony Osondu.
- You must be able to train at Interactive Fitness located at 29 Greenmeadow Dr, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093. Travel costs to the facility will not be reimbursed.
- A liability waiver must be signed prior to the first training session.
- Coordination of scheduling, etc. is made directly with Osondu Fit Club.